Buy iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X Release date, Price, Pre-Order, Features:
- Apple iPhone X: The iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X will be the highlight today. Here’s a look at how to watch the live stream, timings for Apple’s big event and more. [Updated (September 12, 2017)]
- Don’t miss: iPhone 8 Rumors, Release date, Leaks and Pictures
- Also Read: Apple iPhone 8, 7s, 7s Plus Release date, Price, Rumours – Everything you need to know about!
Buy Now: Apple iPhone 8
Apple iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus / iPhone X Release date, Price and Specs: Apple is a well known and one of the Best brands in the making of iOS Smartphones. Apple has always been a benchmark in making the smartest phones in all over the world and making them with lots of features and quality material. The next sensational Apple product is Apple iPhone 8, that’s going to be said in the market of Tech and Electronics. After launching 7 iPhones series, Apple is going to have its further invention of iPhone 8 which will be the most awaited device in New iPhones series. Tim Cook himself said that: “Don’t expect much from the iPhone 7 because iPhone 8 will create a real revolution and they are already planning and building it to revolutionize the future of smartphones.” There is no Official announcement about the release date of iPhone 8 yet, but we are sure about that iPhone 8 along with iPhone 8 Plus will get available till september 2017 or late 2017 year. Rumors have also bought one more name into the light “iPhone X“. Meanwhile, recently Apple has launched iOS 11, the new OS update will get available by late 2017. We already aware about the fact that each and every iPhone launch always comes in the trend in its generation time. A recent launch of iPhone 7, iPhone 7S and iPhone 7 Plus have made the market proud to receive such great mobiles, previous year. As far as price is concerned, Hall is expecting Apple’s entry-level iPhone X model with 128GB of storage to start at $1,100. The next model up will likely house 256GB of storage and will — if history is any indication — retail for $1,200. As a point of reference, the entry-level iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus models cost $649 and $769, respectively.
- Watch iPhone 8, iPhone X Live Coverage Events from Apple TV Streaming, Free Download it from the tvOS App Store
Click here to Pre-Order iPhone X Now
Apple iPhone 8 Release Date: Want to know about iPhone 8 and Want to Buy iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus / iPhone X? Get all the upcoming info on iPhone 8 & 8 Plus along with iPhone X Price, features and Concept Design Rumors. Apple iPhone 8 & iPhone 8+, iPhone X release date is set to be at Apple Events 2017 (September 12). Check iPhone 8 Plus specifications, rumors, price & launch date on this post.
- Don’t miss: iPhone 8 Live Stream Full Coverage
Click here to Buy iPhone 8 Plus Now
According to latest information, Apple has invited tech journalists from all around the world to its shiny new campus ‘Steve Jobs Theater in Cupertino, California’ on September 12. “Watch the first-ever special event held at the Steve Jobs Theater in Cupertino, California,” reads the text of the updated app. The media invites offer a first look at the theme of the event and feature the tagline: “Let’s meet at our place.” This invitation has been sent to witness the launch of its next big devices such as the rumored iPhone 8, Apple Watch 3 and even an Apple 4K TV. Check and Read complete guide to Watch Live Streaming of Apple’s New iPhone September 12 launch event here!
Image Source: iDrop News
Report Says, Apple iPhone 8 to cost $1100, launch set for September
According to IndianExpress.com,
- Apple iPhone 8 isn’t delayed, as speculated.
- Rod Hall, Apple analyst at JP Morgan, expects Apple to launch the iPhone 8 in September which is in line with the company’s traditional launch schedule for a new iPhone.
- The analyst also believes that the iPhone 8 will be sold at a slightly higher price.
“We do not believe that Apple’s production schedule is still changing materially with most current delay reports simply dated reverberations of decisions Apple made back in the spring”, JP Morgan’s Apple analyst Rod Hall said in a note to investors. “We expect a small amount of late September EMS output for the Pro model and then ramping production through October with target output levels achieved in late October/early November.”
- Based on Rod Hall’s prediction, it looks like the release date of the iPhone 8 has not been delayed, but will only be available in limited quantities.
- JP Morgan has adjusted the forecast of the iPhone 8 from 9 million to 2 million units.
- The analyst also believes that the iPhone 8 will be sold at a slightly higher price.
According to the latest update (August 9), All 2017 iPhones to Come in Only Three Colors, Launch Simultaneously in September
- Talking about the Colours of iPhones, Apple’s upcoming 2017 iPhones, including the “iPhone 8,” the iPhone 7s, and the iPhone 7s Plus, will be available in just three colors — black, silver, and gold — according to a new investor note shared today by respectable KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo.
- With mass production starting earlier, Kuo expects Apple will announce all three iPhone models simultaneously in September, with plans to launch them all on the same date. The OLED version will be in short supply, though, with Kuo forecasting shipments of 2-4 million units in the third quarter.
The OLED version will be in short supply as we forecast shipments in 3Q17 will be 2-4mn units or less. We do not think production of the OLED iPhone will pick up substantially before 4Q17; and given strong demand, tight supply may persist until 1Q18 before improving much.
- Though a September launch is expected, supplies of the iPhone 8 may be constrained until the first quarter of 2018 due to an expected high demand.
- Still, Kuo’s latest prediction is a rosier outlook than we’ve seen in the past, as some former rumors suggested Apple could potentially announce the iPhone 8 and then delay its launch until October or November.
Apple iPhone 8 Release date, Price, Rumors, Specs, Features and more
According to the iPhone 8 Rumors, which is currently trending in the market –
- “iPhone 8 may come up with Curved Screen”
- “New Apple iPhone 8 Will Come With 3D Camera”
- “New iPhone SE will launch in August 2017”
- Talking about the iPhone 8 Price, “New Apple’s iPhone 8 Can Cost $1200 !!”
- Rod Hall expects the average selling price will be increased by $100 (or approx Rs 6443) to $1100 (or approx Rs 70,873).
- The higher price of the flagship phone seems to suggest the increased cost in manufacturing the iPhone 8.
- This isn’t the first time we’ve heard that the iPhone 8 will cost more than the iPhone 7 Plus, which costs around Rs 63,930.
Earlier this month, Apple blogger John Gruber claimed that the iPhone 8 could end up costing $1200 ( or approx Rs 77,332) for the entry-level version, making it the company’s most expensive phone till date.
Apple iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus Rumours
This time Apple is going to present an innovative smartphone model with having slick design and powerful specs.
Apple is also preparing OS 11 (OS XI) for both iPhone 8 which is will reduce its power consumption and improve performance as well.
And many more are there.
As from the above statements, it’s somehow clear that iPhone 8 Rumors will be near about 1200$ and iPhone 8 Plus will be more than 1200$+.
Those planning to line up for Apple’s expected top-of-the-line smartphone might want to start saving. The premium version of the new iPhone, which Apple is said to be unveiling in September, may cost around $999 (£779, though it’ll most likely cost more in the UK), according to a new report from The New York Times.
- For that price, consumers can expect to get a bigger and better-looking screen with thinner bezels and 3D facial recognition that even works in low-lighting situations, thanks to an infrared camera.
- Leaks have also pointed to this model foregoing the traditional home button, which would make it possible to extend the screen close to the bottom of the device.
- Have you Checked that: Apple iPhone 9 Release date, Price, Specs, Rumors: Here’s What We Know So Far
Important Points related to Apple iPhone 8 Specifications, Review
- Apple is planning to bring something unique and efficient in this edition of iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
- As per rumors, Apple brand is working on 10 Different Prototypes.
- Apple has been always known for the quality of the hardware they provide in iPhone’s.
- I don’t think so any other companies can compete in terms of hardware provided in the iPhone 8.
- Rumors suggest that brand may come up with the Radical Re-Design in the shape of edge to edge display. It means, there will be No Bezels; not even on top or bottom.
Talking about the earlier release of previous iPhone versions, The first generation iPhone was rolled out on June 29, 2007. It was a GSM phone, and it helped establish a certain design that remained consistent in the next-generation of handsets. The screen size remained for four generation until iPhone 5 that came with a taller 4-inch display. Apple launched its first iPhone back in 2007 in a bid to reshape and revolutionise the landscape of mobile phones. Now, it’s the 10th anniversary of iPhone in near September 2017, when iPhone 8 will be released along with more Apple products likewise “New Apple iWatch Series 3” can say.
Regarded by tech gurus as Apple’s most ambitious projects surrounding iPhone till date, iPhone 8 is going to have a radical redesign. It’ll sport some of the most waited technology like edge-to-edge display, Touch ID and front camera built directly into the display, no Home Button, wireless charging among other innovative things. Such promising features have got Apple phones very excited and looked forward to the handset’s release.
So, Our expectations and estimation of iPhone 8 is really touching the sky or cloud nine. Here in this article we have discussed about the Release Date, Rumors, Cases, Price, Colours, Features, Expected Specs, Reviews and Concept Design of this Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
iPhone 8 specs (specifications) and features we might see:
|Camera Features||Dual Led Flash, 4k Video Recording|
|Camera – Rear||16 Megapixels|
|Camera – Front||8 Megapixels|
|Features||Fast Charging, 5G Technology, Finger Print Scanner, Retina Eye Scanner|
|Memory||32/64/128 GB Internal memory and expandable with dual Micro SD cards|
|Operating System||iOS 10.02 upgradable to 11.0 or iOS 11|
|Processor||A – 11 (A10X or A11)|
|RAM||4 GB RAM or 3 GB RAM|
|Release Date||September 2017 or Late 2017|
|Price||$1200 USD, 700 Euro [$850 and $1,099 (roughly £650 to £900, or AU$1,150 to AU$1,500)]|
|Colours (Colors)||Gold, Rose Gold White, Red, Silver, Jet Black, Mattle Black|
|Screen Display||5.0” 1920 x 1080 Screen Resolution|
- Three new models including two minor “S” upgrades plus an all-new iPhone 8
- Home button and Touch ID embedded in the display or located on back
- New biometric security featuring iris scanning and/or facial recognition
- Curved, edge-to-edge OLED display with the iPad’s True Tone technology, possibly with Ion-X glass
- “Wireless” charging (inductive/magnetic charging, as with the Apple Watch)
- Dual-lens camera, possibly in a vertical configuration and/or with AR capabilities
- Support for the Apple Pencil
- USB-C charger (leading to Apple’s existing Lightning connector on the phone)
- Enhanced water resistance or waterproofing
- Higher quality earpiece for louder, clearer audio
- Apple’s next-generation processor (the A10X or A11)
- Stainless steel and glass body
- Upgraded storage and memory, possibly starting at 64GB and 3GB of RAM
- Intel or Qualcomm modem
- iOS 11
- Priced between $850 and $1,099 (roughly £650 to £900, or AU$1,150 to AU$1,500)
iPhone 8 will be the most special smartphone from Apple as it will be their 10th anniversary. So we will are going to view anticipated Apple next year with the following specification listed above and further in this content.
Apple iPhone 8 Features
The stacked features of iphone 8 Features are:
- 5.5-6 inch Super OLED Display
- Primary Camera : 14 MP
- Secondary (Front) Camera : 4 MP
- Internal Memory: 32/64/128/256 GB
- RAM: 4 GB
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
We can conclude one thing,
Apple will show up with Three Glass Models. The unit with OLED Display will be ranked as the premium version with the Bezel-Less screen. The brand will also launch 4.7 and 5.5 inch iPhones with the aluminum body!
iPhone 8 Release Date with all Apple iPhone Release dates
- Last year Apple has unveiled its iPhone 7 with IFA event (Sept. 2016) and we are expecting something similar this year for iPhone 8 as well.
- Talking about Apple iPhone 8 release date, the phone is rumored to get announced in late 2017 as there is not much information available about next iPhone.
|Apple iPhone 1||June 29, 2007|
|Apple iPhone 2||June 2008|
|Apple iPhone 3G||June 8, 2009|
|Apple iPhone 3GS||June 19, 2009|
|Apple iPhone 4||June 24, 2010|
|Apple iPhone 4s||October 4, 2011|
|Apple iPhone 5c||September 20, 2013|
|Apple iPhone 5s||September 20, 2013|
|Apple iPhone 6 & 6+||September 9, 2014|
|Apple iPhone 6s & 6s Plus||September 25, 2015|
|Apple iPhone 5SE||March 31, 2016|
|Apple iPhone 7 & 7+||September 7, 2016|
|iPhone 8 Release date & iPhone 8 Plus Release date||Quarter-4, 2018 or September, 2017|
- The American smartphone company Apple is expected to release its new phone devices, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus in September 2017.
- However, we need to wait until the company official declares the date.
- So, as from the previous records and trends, we can say, that this year as well September will be the best time for next New iPhone 8 release or launch.
Apple iPhone 8 Price along with iPhone 8 Plus Cost in different countries
- Well, we all aware about the iPhone 8 release 2017 expected but we should also know about iPhone 8 Price (In India, USA, UK, Dubai) especially.
- Well, the speculating price of iPhone 8 is not going to be an easy job after these kinds of high-end specifications.
- But still, we think Apple will introduce iPhone8 and iPhone 8 Plus with a price bracket of 1100 to 1200 USD which is quite affordable if you compare it to its features.
Below you can see a country-wide price list of upcoming Apple iPhone 8.
|Country||iPhone 8 Price||iPhone 8 Plus Price|
|iPhone 8 Price in USA||1000 USD +||1199 USD +|
|iPhone8 Price in India||63999 INR +||76000 INR +|
|Price in the United Kingdom||620 USD +||770 Pound +|
|Price in Canada||1091 CAD +||1590 CAD +|
|Price in Dubai||2949 Dirham +||4040 Dirham +|
|Price in Australia||1061 AUD +||1589 AUD +|
|Price in China||5510 Yuan +||7235 Yuan +|
|Price in Japan||89659 YEN +||128700 YEN +|
|Price in Indonesia||10639484 Rupiah +||15290000 Rupiah +|
APPLE IPHONE 8: FULL SPECIFICATIONS (EXPECTED)
- Here we have most expected specifications of upcoming iPhone 8 smartphone. It’s going to be a best mobile with powerful specs and amazing features.
|Smartphone||iPhone 8||iPhone 8 Plus|
|Display||4.7 / 5.15 inches
LCD, 2k Resolution
|5.8 inches, OLED
|Protection||Sapphire Crystal Glass, Oleophobic coating||Sapphire Crystal Glass,
|Water Resistance||IP68 Standard||Yes, IP68|
|RAM||3GB RAM||4GB RAM|
|Processor||Apple A11||Apple A11, Quad Core|
|OS||iOS 11||iOS 11|
|Storage||64 / 128 / 256 GB||64 / 128 / 256 GB|
|Camera||16 MP f/1.7 Primary camera,
8 MP front facing camera
|16 MP f/1.7 dual lens camera,
8 MP front facing camera
|Networking||GSM, LTE, CDMA, EVDO, HSPA||GSM, LTE, CDMA, EVDO, HSPA|
|Others||Wi-Fi, v4.2 Bluetooth, A-GPS, GALILEO, NFC, Type-C USB||Wi-Fi, v4.2 Bluetooth, A-GPS, GALILEO, NFC, Type-C USB|
|Battery||2700 mAh non-removable||3000 mAh non-removable|
|Colors|| Jet Black, Black, Silver,
Gold, Rose Gold, Red, Royal Blue
|Jet Black, Black, Silver,
Gold, Rose Gold, Red, Royal Blue
- Apple iPhone8 is going to have some really innovative technology like fast charging, Retina Scanner, Li-Fi and upgraded fingerprint scanner etc.
- Rumors are also pointing towards edge-to-edge display in iPhone 8 like we have seen with Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Here, We have already talked about all these features in details in above post.
The next Apple TV
- Apple first introduced an Apple TV capable of running the full App Store back in 2015, and that model is overdue for a refresh. Industry chatter has long suggested that the next version of the Apple TV will support 4K and HDR, something Bloomberg confirmed this week. The company may also introduce a new version of its TV app, adding aggregation of live streams.
Why you should wait for iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus with next upgrade?
Well, we are not stopping you from getting a new iPhone. But still, you can consider it.
If currently, you are on iPhone 6S or older variant, waiting for iPhone8 is a better option.
As Apple is going to bring some major changes in design and specs as well.
But if you have an iPhone 7 then most likely you don’t need to upgrade.
Even taking new features of iPhone8, we still recommend you to hold on with iPhone 7 as its still able to perform all the task that iPhone8 will do.
Before you leave from here, we would like to invite you to share your thoughts about New iPhone 8 by commenting below. Also, like and share by clicking below social sharing buttons to show how much you like this New iPhone 8.