iPhone 8 Release date CONFIRMED with iPhone 7s, 7s Plus: We are just a few days away from the launch of iPhone 8, iPhone 7s and iPhone 7s Plus. Accidental leaks by Apple have contributed to increase our information about the upcoming iPhones. Thanks to the leaks and rumours that we know so much about the smartphones. iPhone 8 will mark the 10th anniversary of Apple’s smartphone edition. It will be, supposedly, called iPhone X or iPhone Pro as it will the most special gadget by Apple. Let us see what iPhone 8 will hold for iPhone lovers!
- Must Check: Apple iPhone 8, 7s, 7s Plus Release date, Price, Rumours: Everything you need to know about!
We’re expecting to see an Apple iPhone 8 release date in October and launch in mid-September alongside less-impressive iPhone 7s and iPhone 7s Plus.
iPhone 8 Release date alongside the iPhone 7s & 7s Plus
- iPhone 8 will be the very first handset to feature wireless charging technology.
- Of course every smartphone users dreams of this wireless charging technique and iPhone 8 will bring this to them.
- It will finally have an edge-to-edge AMOLED display.
- Earlier iPhones featured LCD display.
- Also, the screen will be curved that will give it an attractive and unique touch.
- iPhone 8 will also have a vertical camera which is going to be rear-facing. It is an unusual type of camera, never seen before.
An accidental leak of firmware by HomePod speaker revealed that iPhone 8 will feature an infrared facial recognition sensor which will give a better security method. This Face ID will reveal Touch ID sensor. Home button will be completely removed, replaced by a virtual button. It will have a bezel-less look.
Sonny Dickson, a leaker, showed a glassy back panel for iPhone 7s and iPhone 7s Plus. This design has allowed the removal of the antenna bands as the signals can pass through glass.
Also, this will make wireless charging easier through a glass panel which could a lot more difficult if aluminium panel was used. So, this change has been a wise one!
iPhone 8 Release date
- According to Velvetiere, iPhone 8 is expected to be announced in September this year on the occasion of completing a decade since Cupertino-headquartered technology firm launched its first smartphone.
- A research Deutsche Bank says that iPhone 8 may be launched by 2018 as the company is facing some technical challenges and supply chain issues.
iPhone 8 will be the most expensive iPhone till date as it is the most special one. It will cost more than $1,000.
Of course, iPhone 7s and iPhone 7s Plus will cost less than this.
Well, iPhone 8 has the most advanced features which make it worth the cost. Let’s wait to see when it is finally announced and how much more it holds for its lovers!
More from my site