iPhone 8 Release date Plus Price Rumours on Features & Specs: “Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers.” Said Seth Godin and the Apple have followed the same. Apple need not to seek for customers, they just provide the best of technology and features which is required in today’s changing world. We are so close to the official launching of the latest iPhone, iPhone 8 or according to some, iPhone X. It is going to be launched in mid-September. Some experts are calling to iPhone X as it will be the most advanced iPhone. Ever since the new phone has been announced, there are many rumours about it. Many accessory companies have leaked the expected final design.
It’s ten years since Steve Jobs stood up on a stage and said, ‘Every once in a while, a revolutionary product comes along and changes everything.’
The manufacturer, Nodus, has published something about the final device.
- There is a probability that the new iPhone will not have a home button, which means that the screen which cover the entire front face.
- There may be a fingerprint sensor on the side. But there are some issues going on about the Touch ID sensor.
- Nodus is sure about the look of the final device and we hope the reports are true.
- Usually, Apple provides the dimensions of the device before the gadget is all set to be sold.
- The device will possibly have 5.1 inches of screen and a strip of ‘virtual buttons’ on the bottom of the screen.
Have you checked that: iPhone 8 Plus Release date, Specs and Price: New iPhone 8 Final Design
Apple iPhone 8 may have 3D selfie camera – Check iPhone 8 Release date
One of the most astonishing features is going to 3-D selfie camera. Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, who has always been accurate about of the predictions of the Apple products, has made a prediction that the new iPhone 8 will have a 3-D sensing camera for recognition of the face.
It will revolutionize the ‘selfie world’. So, it will be front-facing camera. The exciting part is that this sensor would let people add their faces into apps and games. Well, this is really a unique feature!
Apple may launch Three different Phones this time including iPhone 8 and OLED model – iPhone 8 Release date might be revealed soon
Ming-Chi Kuo, the KGI Securities analyst, said there will be 3 phones- two of them will be similar to iPhone 7 and another one OLED model. The third one is expected to be most expensive among the three or any other iPhones. There will be a most advance feature of wireless charging. It is really going to change the smartphone world as there is no phone which uses this technology. The iPhone 8 will be waterproof too along with Wireless Charging and No Home button.
He writes, ‘For optimized promotional effect, we think Apple may unveil the three models simultaneously in September, though the launch date of the OLED version may trail that of LCD models, and supply tightness may not improve before 1H18.’
‘Apple has ordered 70 million units of OLED panels from Samsung this year, while Samsung is preparing to churn out as many as 95 million for Apple in 2017, in case demand exceeds expectations,’ David Hsieh of HSI Markit.
Apple iPhone 8 Release date Plus Price Rumours and suggested names
This new product of Apple is soon going to hit the markets as Apple might be announced the iPhone 8 Release date anytime in the August month and it is a full package of technology and handiness.
- No one knows how many models Apple will release this year – with some suggesting that there will be an iPhone 7S, 7S Plus and an iPhone 8.
- Other suggested names for the top-end model include iPhone Pro, or iPhone X or iPhone 10.
Meanwhile, according to the American analysts, it could cost more than $1000 and in the UK market, it could cost near £1,000.
More from my site