IPhone 8 Vs Samsung Galaxy S8: Now-a-days only those companies can attract customers who provide the best of the features at affordable prices and this competition among the companies end up benefitting the buyers as they get more options for the things they want to buy. In the world of smartphones, two most competitive rivals are Apple and Samsung.
Apple iPhone 8 Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 – Release date, price and which new smartphone will be best
In the honour of the healthy competition between these two leading sellers, let us analyze two most significant launches of them this year: iPhone 8 (expected to be launched in mid-September) and Samsung Galaxy S8 (to be launched soon). Both of them will have some brand new features. Let us compare these two most awaited gadgets of the year.
IPhone 8 Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 – Best Specs And Features Comparison
First and foremost, let’s talk about memory which makes a device handy.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will have internal memory of 64 GB. It will have a SD-support, so the memory can be expanded to 256 GB. Well, this gets a plus point to the mobile set.
- iPhone 8 would have 32 GB, 128 GB or 256 GB memory storage types but this cannot be expanded further as it would not support SD.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset with a RAM of 4 GB while iPhone 8 will have A11 chipset (produced by Apple itself) and 3 or 4 GB.
A similarity between the two is that both would have an iris scanner. Samsung’s new set will have a 5.8 inch or 6.2 inch AMOLED display while iPhone 8 would have 4.7, 5.5 and 5.8 inches OLED display.
- iPhone 8 will have a curved display which is quite a unique feature. A point to iPhone 8!
There is a considerable difference in the resolution of the two : Samsung Galaxy S8 with 2960 × 1440 pixels resolution and iPhone 8 with 1920 × 1310 pixels resolution. Samsung Galaxy S8 gets a point considering resolution.
- iPhone 8 will bring a S Pen which is not available with Samsung Galaxy S8.
Also, the most unique feature about iPhone 8 is that wireless charging will be there which raises the standard for the smartphone world. Samsung has not brought the fingerprint scanning technique yet which is being brought by Apple.
IPhone 8 Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 (Note 8) – Which One Should You Buy Next?
Samsung will announce the new phone, supposedly, on August 23 at an event that have sent invites for in New York. It might be available for pre-order soon. It is unclear when will it go on sale.
Although as always, Apple has not announced the official date of the launching but it is expected to be launched in mid-September and it will be available in the market in a very limited quantity.
We recommend you to buy the Apple iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus this time, because of upcoming latest features.
- Both the phones are expected to be really expensive with both of them costing over $1000.
Now, you decide which phone to buy! 😉
More from my site